Performing a 140.46% growth
in traffic for Uptons
Know The Client
Starting off as a family business an extensive 30 years ago, the Upton family began by supplying materials to builders and handymen. They then went on and grew to become one of the leading suppliers of building materials and now have a total of 4 sites across the Eastern coast of Australia.
The Challenges We Faced
Our most challenging task was the need to gain organic traffic on all 4 targeted locations of the business. However, the challenge grew further when they looked to expand their growth unto their B2B operations by tackling the organic growth needed for TAS and QLD Bunker as well. Needless to say, we were able to achieve all the goals that had been placed in front of us.
Our Game Plan
- With the help of a well-customised strategy, we were able to achieve the results that were expected out of us. Working towards the brand and its subdivisions’ success was a task we were well prepared for.
- Performing in-depth analysis of all competitors while simultaneously looking into the details of the competitive backlinks.
- Auditing and implementing the necessary on-page implementation of SEO.
The Final Assessment
We managed to perform the completion of our main tasks with the organic traffic being driven to all the remote locations of the business’ sites. However, we were able to overachieve with the help of our 1st-page ranking for 14 keywords on Google SERPs. The targeted locations also allowed us to receive a higher amount of leads through the website, as well as GMB.
Client - Our Focal Point
- Buildup links through citations
- Visibility and lead generation
- Proper CTA
Anticipating the growth of your leads and ROI?
Get a free quote
Clickmatix can help.
Grow Your Business
It's time to call your business- a brand!