The State Government of Queensland is reaching out its help to support small businesses for digital transformation, opening the gates on 11th November; with round 7 concluding on 10th December, 5 pm.
This grant aims to assist small businesses that wish to access new digitalization service.
Understanding its procedure
The government of Queensland is granting $10,000 for the ‘matched funding’. This type of business needs the granting of $10,000 for online strategy and initiative with the government for another $10,000.
The type of service must fall under the following areas:
- Development of content (webpages, mobile application, visuals, and media)
- Online payment model
- A niche software-based working or digital technology
So you can implicate this advice for ongoing support, building a website or even for e-commerce solutions. We will solve your queries in case of any doubts.
Who all are eligible for this grant
To apply for this, one must:
– Should have less than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
– A must Australian Business Number (ABN) and should be registered with GST
– Should have its headquarters in Queensland
– Should have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
Several only 1 application and will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business. Successful applicants cannot re-apply for funding under this grant program in future rounds.
Your business must also be in a financial position to pay upfront for the approved product(s) and or service(s) in full. If successful, approved applicants will then be reimbursed after submitting supplier invoices and proof of purchase.
This is how you apply for the grant
The 7th round is now permitting entries till 10th December 2019 till 5 pm.
Follow these steps to complete the following steps:
- Read the eligibility criteria
- Read the updated application guidelines and terms and conditions
- Carefully apply using the SmartyGrants link
You will be notified after the submission of your application.
For further queries about the program, read the guidelines and terms and conditions.
In addition to meeting the eligibility criteria, applications will be prioritised on:
- The impact on digital technology or service will have on the business (measured by revenue growth, increase in gross profit, time savings, employment outcomes).
- The extent to which digital technology or service will enhance the digital capabilities of the business to make the business more competitive.
- The potential and likelihood of the activity will deliver jobs growth value for money.
One must realise that the growth must be realistic, and an applicant must only submit original answers.
On completion of the project, successful applicants will be reimbursed 50% of the total project cost, up to the approved grant funding amount.
To receive reimbursement, applicants must:
- Complete and submit an acquittal report through SmartyGrants
- Issue a valid tax invoice to the Department of Employment, Small Business, and Training
- Submit copies of supplier invoices and proof of purchase for the total project cost.
For further information about the program and application process, read the application guidelines or phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
Follow for more grant details here: https://www.business.gov.au/Grants-and-Programs/Small-Business-Digital-Grants-QLD